
Ooops. Accidentally stayed up until 3:30....and then still had to fold laundry (it was all over my bed) and clean up the kitchen. Went to bed around 4. However, my TV is covered in things that are awesome.

Bunny!

Sean & I took the dog for a walk, and I took creepy photos of people's houses. These people have spiral trees.

Dogs do not like flash.

Still knitting the owl sweater. I think it is going to be too big, and I am going to have to take apart the body and re-do it.

Please ignore the fact that I am tired in this photo and had already removed my makeup, and focus on the fact that my shower curtain is beautiful.

Actually didn't even want to take a photo on this day, just wanted to make yarn.

I spent $11 on lip balm, and it is LIME tasting. Nom nom nom.
No comments:
Post a Comment