7.03.2009

video blarg

so, here are some videos of me, talking about myself.

yesterday:


and today:


i do not like how it only gives you three options for the thumbnail. LAME. i feel like i should be able to just upload an image if i want?

anyway, i basically wasted my hole day internetting, so i feel like that portion of the day should be over now.

2 comments:

  1. so pretty much your second video, it kinda just dies when you go to talk about a new thing. also you look like a different person WHO ARE YOU maybe it's the angle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thee end basically should have just said that I saw Les Miserables and it was awesome. No idea what happened there. Probably it is because I just recorded it live, and didn't use iMovie or any of that garbage.

    ....that's not what I look like normally?

    ReplyDelete